Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

And the Winner is……

Many thanks to those of you who left me a comment for  my Belated 200th Quilt Blog Post – it was much appreciated.  My way to use a home grown random selector was to write everyone’s name on a piece of paper, put the papers in a glass, cover it with my hand and give it a good shake all around.  When Robin returned home from doing a few chores he was nominated to do the honours.  Another hearty shake to mix everything up again and in went those stubby fingers to draw out………oops, those fat fingers pulled out two folded yellow slips of paper, so back they both went.  Another good shake and the winner is Annette, congratulations.  Please contact me Annette, as I cannot find out to get in touch with you via your profile.

No comments: