Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sew Wot Tuesday

The Sew Wot ladies met again on Tuesday morning, and I decided against another commitment so that I could join them too.  Last week’s birthday girl Rae passed around a special photo album showing photos of her “Big” birthday party held at her home.  A couple of the Sew Wot ladies had joined in with Rae’s family and friends last weekend  to help celebrate this milestone.

There was a whole lot of chatting going on during our stitching morning.  Heather was busy doing hand appliqué, and both Mary and I were embroidering words on our projects.  Helen was busy cutting out felt flowers to stitch on a series of cushions she is making.  With the wonders of technology, she passed around her phone which had a photo of her first completed cushion. (I know my phone takes photos, but I don’t know how to use it – don’t really need to as I always have my digital camera with me.)

Our hostess Pam had been very busy lately in her sewing room, and had made several small charity quilts for cots and bassinets.  Good on you, Pam, they are sure to be much appreciated.

P4010027 Pam has been busy

As always, another pleasant morning doing stitching with friends. 

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Jenny, it's always so good to know you are out and about, and photos tell us all of your and other's sewing progress. Pam has indeed been very busy. love those bright colours. Cheers, Jean.