Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Oops, how did that happen?

We are currently enjoying a caravan rally at Pahiatua.  There is a busy weekend planned, as we are celebrating our caravan club’s 40th birthday.  Lots of memories to look back on and plenty of reminiscing taking place.

The weather has been good for this time of year, nice and sunny during the day, but rather chilly in the evenings.  I took advantage of the sunshine earlier today, and took my knitting outside to work on.  What am I knitting?  A pretty pink toddler’s jumper to put away in my baby box for the next generation.  But I had a bit of an oopsie when the feathers yarn got all tangled up in my stretchy-curly shoe laces.  Had to take my sneaker off to untangle the mess I had got myself in. 

P6010022 How did I get in this mess?

2 comments:

loulee said...

I can't believe how lucky I have been with the weather. So much warmer and brighter than blighty!!
How do you find knitting with the eyelash yarn? I hated it!

Jenny said...

No problems so far, but it is hard to see if you drop a stitch or two.