Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Monday, July 10, 2017

It’s Monday, and the Dice Rolls Six

It’s been such a long time since the dice rolled number six on my “Roll the Dice” mornings.  I did wonder if I would ever get onto this project – which is my Polka Dot Apron.  It’s been waiting to be called up for such a long time! 

P1050224

Everyone knows by now, I’m sure, that as I’m such a messy cook I like to wear an apron in the kitchen.  I purchased the pattern book “More Retro Aprons” by Cindy Taylor Oates and have been meaning to make an apron or two for ages.

Plus I’m adding these cute little stitcheries, which have also been waiting in the wings for quite some time.  I stitched them from  “My Vintage Kitchen”, free designs offered by Jenny of Elefantz.   Finally time to get stitching my new apron, I think.

P1050225
Four little kitchen stitcheries

6 comments:

Nancy J said...

model A or B or C? and 2 pockets? I like the dots, clean and green, just like our NZ should be.

Janice said...

How cute will your apron be with those little stitcheries. I may just be meeting their designer next week....

Tired Teacher said...

Aprons are fun to make. Love the kitchen embroidered blocks. I'm eager to see how you incorporate them into the apron.

Maria said...

Your stitcheries will look great on your aprons Jenny.
Have fun ....

PugMom said...

Can't wait to see your cute aprons. I make them for my husband all the time.

Deb said...

Those little stitcheries are so cute and will look sweet on the apron you make. I love aprons and have made a few myself, have fun.