Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Better late than Never

Nearly two years ago we were busy planning our UK trip. I just knew that I had a “little something” put away safely that I wanted to give to our friends Dot and Derek when we stayed with them aboard their Narrowboat Gypsy Rover. But……. I couldn’t find it. And then, tucked away in the bedroom, I finally came across it at last. D & D are home in New Zealand for a month’s holiday and joined us all on a caravan rally, so at last I could give them a little bit of Kiwi Christmas. Better late than never!!

DSCF3477 New Zealand Father Christmas with his Kiwi

I know it’s early, but I’ve been working on Christmas things. I’ve been busy stuffing not one but two Father Christmases. (They look a bit rude without their clothes on). And I decided that I have room in the caravan for one more Christmas cushion. Done the stitchery and now I’ve started hand quilting the cushion cover. I just love Christmas, don’t you?

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: