Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Thank you for Daisy

Joy just loves turtles, and has a collection of hundreds of them at home. Not real ones, of course, but toy turtles in all shapes and sizes. I made her a soft cuddly green turtle a while ago which she promptly named Daisy. As soon as I saw the pattern in a craft magazine, I knew I had to make it for Joy.

DSCF3434

“Do you like cheesecake?”, Joy asked me during the week. Of course I do! She then presented me with a lovely home made cheesecake to take home for dessert. “Thank you for making me Daisy”, she said. What a lovely surprise that was. We made short work of the cheesecake, it was delicious. Thanks, Joy.

DSCF3723

1 comment:

FlourishingPalms said...

A stuffed turtle in exchange for cheesecake? Hmmm, I'd take that cheesecake any day! You made a great swap.