Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May contain nuts!

Quilters like to sew, and we like to cook too, don’t we?  I’d just popped over to read Linda’s blog at:

www.razzledazzlequilter.blogspot.co.nz

who shared an interesting sounding recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies.  Before I knew what I was doing, I had all the ingredients out as was mixing a batch of those cookies together.  Mmmm, they certainly are rather tasty, and made heaps.  I’ll be taking them away on our caravan trip this weekend.  Thanks Linda, for sharing your recipe with quilter blog land.  Of course, anyone who is allergic to peanuts should stay well clear of these cookies!

Now, back to my stitching once again.

DSCF1791 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

2 comments:

Maria said...

Oh nice cookies to have with your cuppa on your travels.

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Hi Jenny
I have often read your blog through KQs on line. Now I am following you!
Thanks for linking to my blog.
Happy munching on the cookies.
Cheers
Linda