Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I is for Insects

Where oh where do these days disappear to? We have had such a busy time lately, it’s been hard fitting everything in.  But here at last is the latest block in my A to Z Challenge, “I is for Insects”.

DSCF2587 I is for Insects

It’s probably no surprise that I’m not a great lover of anything creepy-crawly.  And most insects seem to come into this category, don’t they.  Except for ladybirds, bees and butterflies, and others which are deemed “pretty”, most other insects seem to be treated with dislike, or even fear.  As for those wetas, big nasty spiders, and flies – yuk.  But in all seriousness, insects have an important role in the chain of life, and usually they just go about their busy little insect lives and leave me alone. 

No comments: