Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Table Runner – finished at last

It’s taken a while, but I’ve finally finished the table runner.  Now I have two for the coffee table, to ring the changes.  I used some of the left over curtain fabric in both, the same green for the borders, but different neutral fabrics and both are made in different styles.  I’m quite pleased with my effort – what do you think?

P9070002 The new table runner

So now the big question is, what do I work on next?  Go back to my eagle wall hanging perhaps?  Or maybe my Christmas quilt which I’m halfway through quilting?  Or then again something completely different from my UFO pile?  As Alex Anderson used to say on her TV programme, the possibilities are endless!

4 comments:

loulee said...

Very pretty.

Katie said...

I think it's wonderful. You put me to shame. I have at least two table runners still waiting to be quilted. And who knows how many placemats!

nestki said...

The possibilities are endless, but one surety is that you have a finish, congratulations! I like the way it shimmers.

Jenny said...

Thanks ladies. I don't always do as much stitching as I would like, so to get something finished (no matter hoe small) is always a great feeling.