Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ladies Probus Group

It was quite a momentous morning as I was one of three new members inducted into the Levin Ladies Probus today.  As required, I had been attending meetings as a visitor for the last three months, and today was induction day.  Six of us were invited up onto the stage, the three prospective members and their sponsors.  We were warmly welcomed into the group, given our name badge and set of rules, and then presented with a pretty rose wrapped in cellophane each.  Many thanks to Dot for being my sponsor, and thanks to the Levin Ladies for welcoming me into their group.  (Robin and I are also members of the Levin Combined Probus.)

P2120012 I’m now an official member
\
Probus:  An association for active retirees who join together in clubs, to keep their minds active, expand their interests and to enjoy friendship.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

wonderful graduation photo, complete with a rose, love the blue colours you wore, does this mean less time for quilting??

nestki said...

Congratulations! I love your outfit of bluest blue; it is your color too.