Welcome to tales of my stitching life, home, family and friends.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Two more Christmas ABCs


Slowly but surely, my Christmas ABC blocks are coming along.  A bit of stitching here, and a bit there, and they are soon done.  I have now completed “I is for Ivy” and “J is for Joy”.  As mentioned before, I am using Michelle Ridgeway’s Alphabet Noel patterns for inspiration, and made a couple of small changes again this time. 

P1190068
Christmas Alphabet I and J blocks

I have the next few blocks all traced out, ready and waiting for some more stitching time.  My stitching bag always comes away with me when we have a trip away in the caravan.  And with a  long holiday  weekend coming up, I should be able to find a little time to make a start on the next block – it really depends on how busy the weekend will be.

4 comments:

Quayceetatter said...

It must be this winter weather why we are so slow!! Nice stitching..

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Gosh, what a sweet project this is turning out to be, Jenny. Lovely stitching, btw. I think there is something to the idea of doing a project in small, manageable bits. You don't get overwhelmed.

gi quilt said...

Beautiful stitching

SuperMomNoCape said...

These latest Christmas alphabet blocks are so pretty! And I can see how they would be a great take along project for car trips.

Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party. Aloha hugs!